The Admissions Process
Admissions can be stressful for students and families alike. As such, our admissions process looks a bit different in comparison to other independent schools.
To alleviate some of the pressure typically associated with admissions processes, Commonwealth Academy offers personalized and flexible admissions process components, including family and student interviews, information sessions, and more. These are excellent opportunities for us to learn more about your child and for your entire family to learn more about our school. If you are curious as to how those sessions and meetings play into the overall admissions process, please take a moment to review the process outline below.
- Application Fee
- Teacher Questionnaire (link can be shared directly with recommending instructor)
- Parent Questionnaire
- Parent Interview & Information Session (can be combined with a Campus Tour)
- Student Interview & Information Session (can can be combined with a Campus Tour)
- School Records (can be emailed directly to Office of Admission from current school)
- Psycho-educational testing (if applicable, please email to our Office of Admission or uploaded with application)
- Financial Assistance Application
- Campus Tour